Weigh Less to Feed More
Hey! Guess what? Good news! It’s not about your weight! Whether you obsess or neglect your body, are you ready to get to the root of your unhealthy living. Find out what is really weighing you down. Weigh Less to Feed More is a faith based wellness program that teaches participants how to live healthy and whole lives in Christ so they may receive and give love well.*
Allow us to give you a new perspective; your weight loss and body image battle is not about your body or the calories you consume. At the root, it is about LOVE. Your ability to give and receive love has been fractured. By enrolling in a WL2FM class you will get to the root of your yo-yo dieting, on the treadmill one day and off the next, never satisfied, lifestyle. Sign up for one of our Weigh Less to Feed More plans and get beyond the scale and calorie counting game.
Weigh Less to Feed More is revolutionary and one of a kind. It’s the only program that IS NOT going to tell you exactly what to eat and how to move. You can bet we are going to inform you of REAL ,relevant, diet and fitness truths while challenging you to get outside your comfort zone. You will complete the program knowing YOUR fitness plan, YOUR nutrition plan, for YOUR life and how it relates to the God who created YOU.
He really loves you! It is His love, and truth, that will set you free! (John 8:31-32)
Weigh Less to Feed More is the ONLY weight loss, fitness and diet plan that promises real freedom for those whoa are willing to seek first the matters of God’s heart. (Matthew 6:33)
Disclaimer: Weigh Less to Feed More is not for the faint of heart, comfort seekers, or bullies. (Although we all have our days.) It’s for the strong and courageous at heart! If you are reading this far…. we are pretty certain..that’s you!
“He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” – Colossians 1:17
- Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. – Matthew 11:28
- Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? – Matthew 6:34
- Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you – Psalm 55:22
to FEED MORE
- Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.- Galatians 6:2
- Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you. – Matthew 6:38
- For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God. -2 Corinthians 9:12
- Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.- Philippians 2:3
- The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. – John 21:17
WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
- An 8 week commitment
- Via virtual web-casting/online or on-site classroom location or At Home.
- A love challenge* (specific for you and/or your community group)
WHAT YOU GET
- Physical and spiritual training in the Lord; the only One who can set you free. (Galatians 5:1)
- Guidance, support and prayer by a certified Revelation Wellness Instructor.
- WL2FM Manual -Weekly fitness/wellness plan and bible study
- Weekly video teachings
- Physical activity & nutritional guidance by a trained & certified Revelation Wellness fitness professional.
- LIVE- Weekly small group meetings via on-line web-casting * or on-site (depending on which class format you choose. Not for At Home participants.
- Food Journal
- Small group support (not for At Home participants)
- Facebook group access
- An accountability partner for live small groups (At Home participants can request one)
- Community support
- Global awareness and action
- Participation in the Kingdom work of bringing love to others.
All on-line classes are limited to 15 students max so you may get the prayer, attention and support you will need.
WHAT’S REQUIRED OF YOU?
A commitment to:
- Do the work assigned
- Show up – Attend each weeks small group meeting (At Home people use the Facebook group for accountability)
- Be real!